Taurus Apr 20 − May 20 Alias: Alias: The Bull August 18 (18/08) daily taurus horoscope: summary taurus daily Star 10/10 A situation affecting you directly might not make sense to others and its possible theyre struggling to get to grips with a decision youre making or have possibly made surrounding it. In truth, youre about to do what you know suits you and could also be adopting an attitude along the lines of others taking or leaving it. If what youre putting in place feels right to you, even if it is being met with resistance or opposition from others, then its essential you pursue it your way. Read more... summary taurus tomorrow Star 9/10 Our time on Earth sees many people come and go from our lives. Some of these we are disappointed and saddened to see removed, others we don...
Jennifer Lindeman
Works great, looks nice - Standard size
Works great, looks nice - Standard size, fit in the factory knock out on my John Deere 1025r - My mower deck lift button was in this position, but I moved that switch to next to the RIO, so my rear LEDs switch could go in the factory hole. Comes with the jumper wires to make it light up when on, or you can wire it to light up with dash lights or whatever you want.
Robbie Dyches
Really nice quality
These are really nice quality switches and they look great. I love the back lighting. They were a little tricky wiring on a new truck because evrrything is so tight to reduce insife cab noise. But with patience its a wiz.
Kenroy Walters
Five Stars
cool product at a great price
Don Goode
Switch
Haven't installed yet but shipping was super fast and it looks like a great product. Can't wait to install.
Robin Guillory Franks
Love them
Purchased for side by side light additions and it's great. Love how they are labeled so no guessing in the dark
Jesse Mason Capucci
Great Switch
I love the illuminated feature when wired either through the ignition switch or headlamp circuit. I have mine wired to come on when I turn on the ignition. Also like the switched on lamp and the clean look of the words letting you know what electrical item you are turning on.
Maani Khan
Get ‘em!
These switches are fantastic. We’ll see about the longevity. If they really are LEDs well then they’ll likely outlive my vehicle. I can’t believe how nice these look and to think they were cheaper than the trash ones I was running prior.
Stephanie Muschamp
Every Mictuning product I’ve bought has been great. Just be careful if fit is tight and ...
Every Mictuning product I’ve bought has been great. Just be careful if fit is tight and you need to remove. I didn’t trim area as much as I should have and switch went in (a little hard to get set), but broke apart in pieces when I decided to pull it back out and switch position I was going to mount it in. Had to order another one, but lesson learned and always ensure now if it doesn’t go in with only light pressure, area needs to be trimmed more.
Butch Gabriel
Excellent
Initial quality is awesome. Fit perfect in the factory cutouts on my 2000 4Runner. Wiring was a breeze. Had two switches installed within ten minutes. (The switch on the right is not wired yet as I still haven't finished the light install, hence why it is not illuminated). Stop looking around and just buy these.
Ben Fredj Sahar
Worked as described, excellent build quality and wiring diagram
Product arrived in very good shape. Came with a wiring diagram and the switch came pre-wired with a harness in the back for easy connections. The switch does not have a backlight on it but lights up the words/letters on the switch. Gives off a Bluish hue color. Works Great for all new Polaris UTV models.