WiFi Extender Booster 300Mbps Aigital Wireless Repeater 2.4GHz Internet Signal Booster Easy Setup Supports Repeater/Access Point Mode, Network Extender with WPS and Ethernet Port(Built-in Antenna)

  • 【High Speed Network】: Extend your existing Wi-Fi through walls or across floors to hard to reach area ,eliminating dead area and enjoying wifi freely with speed up to 300Mbps, ideal for lag-free HD or video streaming and online gaming.
  • 【Safe & Easy Setup】: Setup was painless. Instructions were clear and simple. The user interface is intuitive.Set up a personal WiFi network in a few minutes.
  • 【Two Mode】: Repeater mode for stronger wireless performance and coverage and AP mode which creates a new WiFi access point.
  • 【High Compatibility】: Works with any WiFi router or wireless access pointor use Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device such as a smart TV, multimedia player, printer, game console or PC to your wifi network.
  • 【WPS Function】: At a push of the WPS button can quickly establish an encrypted connection. and WPS are used for providing a guest network.

I got really fast delivery but what I really liked was the directions that came with it. If you are not a real "tech whizz", like me, I was worried I would not be able to install this but the directions were so easy to follow and quite honestly this thing almost installed itself! I did have one question regarding the blinking lights, so I emailed tech support with my question and Vita responded quite quickly and put my mind at ease...I didn't have a problem. So I put full "stars" on this product and I highly recommend it.

I once I installed it, the results were great. I did a speed test in an area of my house far from the router and got 3mbs before and 35mbs after installation. Great Product! I have a large ( read as looong) house and the WiFi wouldn't reach the the master bedroom even with a brand new 5g router, so we had to get an extender.

This product boosts wifi signal in my room, i have a home office and my modem is in living room so sometimes i used to have slow connection when working on my company’s VPN. This product has solved my problem and i am really happy now

I have a router in my living room but sometimes I can't access my phone or other device to the Internet from my garage and bathroom. My friends make me a recommendation and I bought it, now I got stable signal inside my house, it's very easy to setup and the signal seems very stable, maybe I should buy more, who knows?

I have a home office and need a high-speed internet. The problem I was having was, the distance between my living room and office room. I have kept my Wi-Fi modem near living room for TV, which mean I had poor Wi-Fi signal in my office room and was struggling with staying connected while in office room. After some research I found this 300 Mbps wireless repeater that extends my Wi-Fi and solves my problem. Its great device and has a sleek look. I have not got kicked off my internet any longer. I watched YouTube to set it up but was worth the time. I am happy with the purchase.

The cable company installed the Wi-Fi modem at the family room which is on the east side of the house and unfortunatly the bedrooms are on the other side. When we bring the laptop to one of the bedrooms, no wireless available. This product is easy to set up and make the WIFI connetion extend into the bedrooms. Thanks!

The location of the router installed at home is relatively biased, and the Wi-Fi signal in the bedroom is very poor. So I have been looking for it on the Internet for a long time. I finally chose this one, and the real thing I received was really live up to expectations. Easy to install, easy to set up, signal enhancement effect is immediate, five-star praise must be.

The main reason I bought it is for garage use. When I excersize in trademill, I like watching movies in Ipad. However, the Internet connectivity was uaually bad. Now with the repeater, I can watch movies, TVs, etc., continously. I enjoy this product. It makes my life easy.

The only problem I had was typing in the IP address. When I typed it in the browser like the directions said it gave me an error message. It took me awhile to figure out where to type this in. (Not in the browser) Once I figured it out everything went as planned. Unit runs hot which is a concern of mine.

I really like this product. Very practical. It works pretty well, and definitely does extend the WiFi range quite a bit! Easy to set up. Where I had no coverage in my tool room I now have full coverage throughout, and we'll into my yard and barn. Recommend to anyone looking to extend their WiFi coverage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog