Happy Baby Organic Yogis Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, 3 Flavor Variety Pack, 6 Count

  • SWEET YOGI: Little drops of goodness. Made with wholesome yogurt and organic fruit, Happy Baby Yogis are melt-in-your-mouth, freeze-dried yogurt drops that provide babies and toddlers with a delicious baby or toddler snack that you can feel good about!
  • ORGANIC SNACKS FOR BABY: Happy Baby goes beyond baby food with delicious, superfood puffs and freeze-dried yogurt snacks. Babies may be ready for our delicious snacks when they can crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
  • HAPPY BABY: At Happy Baby Organics, we provide organic and delicious options for your baby's nutritional journey. We develop premium organic recipes perfectly matched with your child's age and stage. This is enlightened nutrition for every family.
  • MINDFULLY MADE: We develop premium organic recipes perfectly matched with your child's age and stage. Explore our snacks & meals for growing babies, toddlers & kids, from baby food pouches to freeze-dried yogurt treats, organic cereals & toddler snacks.
  • HAPPY TUMMIES: Try Happy Baby's full line of baby food pouches, probiotic cereals, whole milk yogurt, teething wafers & baby snacks if you've enjoyed baby food from Sprout, Plum Organics, Annies, Gerber, Beachnut, or Peter Rabbit Organics.

These are perfect for snacking and letting your baby practice using their pinchers and picking things up. It also keeps them busy awhile so you can get something quick done! They taste good too!

Slightly ashamed that I bought these for me and not a baby. They are really good if you are on a diet and you want something sweet without breaking the food budget. I'm currently on WW and these are perfect. Side note I my friend has a 9 month old and she loves them too!

love these! been using since my baby was 5 months old--we broke them in half at first, but now she puts several in her mouth at a time. i love that they dissolve, making them less of a choking hazard (though i'd caution that you should still watch babies carefully as they eat them as they're about the size of a baby's airway and could theoretically cause choking if they went in at the right angle). we've tried all the flavors, and she loves them all!

My baby love these. They are small and help with her pincher grasp but you don't have to worry about choking because they melt in their mouth. This pack is affordable compared to buying single bags at the store. I love these a lot more than puffs as I don't worry about constipation. I have tried all three flavors and they are so yummy!

Two thumbs up for these! My 8-month old loves them and they are relatively mess-free too. He can pick them up himself and they easily dissolve in his mouth. Highly recommend for your new-to-solids babies.

Okay, just a warning, but I am 18 years old. I am not a mother. I did not buy this for a child. I bought these because I absolutely love freeze dried yogurt and the only place I can find it is in baby food snacks. The package didn't contain any broken pieces, so it felt like I just brought it home from the story without the drive. Also, It doesn't expire until November 28, 2018, even though I pretty much ate them immediately. It's really hard to eat too much of, too, because you never really want to eat much more than one piece at a time. These have a great taste and the nutrition facts are not scary at all!--Much better than snacking on a bag of chips. My baby cousin used to always eat the mixed berry Gerber freeze dried yogurt and this brand is just as good if not better. Very pleased with this purchase.

My baby girl LOVES these! To a previous poster, tenant baby foods are tested to find trace amounts of arsenic and metals in them. I suppose it’s the price we pay for what’s grown from the earth. In any case, she loves the texture, all three flavors and is working on her bag opening skills with these bad boys! The secure and thick zip lock seal is super handy 😊

These are perfect for babies who are able to handle solids and toddlers. The wafers are flat and roughly the size of a nickel (which can be broken down in smaller pieces for younger babies). They melt in the mouth so my son, who doesn't have any teeth yet, is able to eat it safely. The flavors are so yummy compared to the Gerber brand I used to buy before. Not only does my son love to snack on them, but I do too. I wish they had an adult sized bag of them lol! I will definitely be buying more soon!

I buy these monthly through an Amazon subscription and like than I can get these cheaper online than for what I would pay in the store! The flavors are wonderful and both my toddler and baby love them. **i wanted to note that these are much more dense and creamy that the gerber yogurt drops! I thought they would be the same but the gerber ones are not nearly the same In quality. This is definitely the brand to go with!

I got these by chance at a local store to find my 9 month old absolutely loves them. I was disappointed when the store stopped carrying Happy Baby Organics products but luckily I checked Amazon. We tried Gerber yogurt drops but my son did not like them anywhere as much as the Happy Baby Organics ones. These yogurt drops are flat discs where Gerber are more like chocolate chip shaped. I feel they are more flavorful and dissolve much easier in the mouth than Gerber too. Happy Baby Organics makes for a happy baby indeed and a happy mama too =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WiFi Extender Booster 300Mbps Aigital Wireless Repeater 2.4GHz Internet Signal Booster Easy Setup Supports Repeater/Access Point Mode, Network Extender with WPS and Ethernet Port(Built-in Antenna)