Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch-Shadow,1.4 inch OLED Display, Android Wear 2.0,Compatible with iOS and Android, Google Assistant

  • Android Wear 2.0. Get your favorite apps and watch faces. Request a car ride. Perfect your golf swing. Explore a new neighborhood. With thousands of Android Wear apps, there's no limit to what you can do with your Ticwatch E.
  • Follow your fitness.Track walks, runs, rides, heart rate and strength training with Google Fit and your favorite fitness apps. Get coaching, measure your heart rate, and even stream music, right from your wrist.
  • Your personal voice assistant. Meet Your Google Assistant. Bring Google Assistant to your wrist. Find answers and get things done even when your hands are full. Reply to a friend that you’re running late, remind yourself to call mom, or ask for directions. Just hold the power button or say "Ok Google”.Phone calls only compatible for android device now.
  • If you meet abnormal battery capacity, like sudden drop or short battery life etc. It is not the quality issue. Please charge the watch more 2hrs before you start to use it. And use the watch till battery empty and charge it up to full for 1-3cycles, the battery capacity indicator will be on right status.
  • 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.

Great smartwatch for Android / Google Wear OS. I liked this product so much, I upgraded to the TicWatch Pro within weeks purchasing this smartwatch. Both work great, reliable, wonderful for fitness with Google Fit and other health apps. This smartwatch comes with one charger cable and I purchased a spare travel charger cable and a charger stand. The charger stand was for my home, one cable for my car and one for work since the phone needs to be charged most every day and I did not want to fall short of enough juice. The TicWatch Pro comes with a charger cable but there are no travel or charger stands available for the Pro model. Can't wait until they become available. I actually received this shipment this time for which I am thankful. Several of the delivery services Amazon and their vendors use are not reliable and I have not received products in the past that I have ordered. Sadly there is little recourse in trying to rectify this issue so its a roll of the dice when I order anything from Amazon. Hopefully this situation will improve in the future.

I bought this watch as a gift for my husband. He has not received it yet, and I am hoping that he likes it as much as I do. I read a lot of reviews online about this watch and decided that I was going to drain the battery three times, as per recommendations. I have used it during the times that I was trying to drain the watch. The battery did get better and better throughout the process. The watch probably WON'T be able to last longer than a day, but I am not sure about that. My husband is a Law Enforcement Officer and had a cheap fitness watch that would display text messages for him. The watch band broke, and he has said how he liked being able to read the message while driving to calls to know if it's important enough for him to pull his phone out and respond. I am hoping that he likes this watch for the notification features that it offers. It's not as advanced as a Galaxy Watch and, I find, it does not have as many fitness/sleep tracking options as a fitbit, but this watch is great for someone who wants notifications from their phone. I do think that the Google Translator is a great feature, as you can say what you want in English and it will translate it into any language ... when you flip the watch toward the other person it displays the text in the language that you picked for the other person to read. I think this could come in handy when encountering non-native English speakers on the job. I am really hoping that this watch checks all the boxes for him, and he doesn't mind having to charge it almost everyday, although the charge only takes about an hour, so he could put it on the charger when waking up and it would be ready for him before he leaves for work. Overall, I think this is a great watch for a great price to "wet your feet" into the smart watch world.

It comes in a impressive package made of metal which you don't see much anymore. It seems to do everything it is supposed to do, I only gave it a 4 on battery but it's probably better than that because it has been getting alot of updates and takes alot of time and battery to do. It's very light and usually watches bother me because of the weight but this feels nice so far. The pairing went easy to get up and going it charges pretty fast, and just overall happy with it for the price! It will be amazon day in the next day or two and will regret not waiting if it is on sale but I would deff recommend this watch over others in the price range and that's after reading a ton of reviews on several watches.

The first time I used it, I'd charged it to 100% and it barely lasted 7 hours! I was already ready to return it as unusable. But, I stayed the course, charged it again...and got a full 24 hours. That was with with me playing with the watch features all day, and even using the flashlite. What has astounded and delighted me in the 3 days I've had it: --I found a watch face that fits my desires perfectly! And it's very pretty; I've already had compliments from co-workers. (steps, day, date, temp, weather, and looks awesome) --A handy flashlight! Love it! --A handy phone-finder that works! Incredible! --A million features to explore, I've only touched the surface. If you're an Android fan, you'll love this watch! --best of all: synced with my Pixel phone, very easy!!! Hasn't lost connection in 3 days (crossing my fingers) I had a Samsung Gear before this, and it was a love/hate relationship--mostly hate, from day one. I also had a Garmin Forerunner from REI: expensive (over $300) and insanely glitchy. Both these watches were connectivity nightmares!

I did a TON of research because that's how i am about everything but also this was an expensive purchase. This got glowing reviews across the board when it comes to "best watch for the price". Which is how i look at everything, what can i get thats still nice but i'm not breaking the bank on. I really wanted a nice watch that could go from casual to dressy for work and the fitness band i was using was great but was all scratched up from me using it during sports/rock climbing. So I really wanted something that looked great for work. This watch's battery lasts me two days (i do not keep the screen "always on"). I only charge it once it gets down closer to 20% or lower and since it only takes an hour to charge, i shut it off over night. and i bought the special little docking charger in the background of my photos for $12 (one for home, one for work) and those are great (stop you from worrying if the watch is sitting down correctly or getting bumped off the wire that comes with the watch). I also switched out the band to that nice Milanese Mesh and made sure to put a tempered glass screen protector so the screen wouldnt get scratched by accident (bumping into desks and walls which you think you dont do till you notice once you have $130+ watch on). I love that you can change the background. Some watch-face apps are just ok, but i noticed i really like "PhotoWear" which is free unless you wanna drop the $3 to customize the lettering which i found was worth it. As you can see in my photos i put my own photo of me biking in CO as the background which is really fun. I'll put a picture of me and my boyfriend sometimes and its nice to look down and have something pretty or special right at your fingertips. I'll let you read the description for everything else it has because it has EVERYTHING you could want (in my mind). You can read and respond to texts and calls and all of that works like a gem. Even the phone calls, i dont really find myself using it for that but the volume and sound is great, i tested it with my mom sitting in different rooms haha. I figure i'll use that if my hands are dirty cooking but i want to answer a quick phone call. It does really well with hearing exactly what i'm saying if I'm trying to use the google assistant or voice to text. It translates (which i thought was awesome) things that you say to whatever language you want to select). It uses my phone calendar to alert me of events on my watch. I can set alarms. I dont really use the fitness half of it seriously but i like that its there. Its pretty accurate with the heart rate, steps, miles, calories. All the fitness quick info you'd need. When i play podcasts, music, or even youtube videos on my phone, i can control those on my watch to pause and play which is awesome. I love that it uses google maps and not only tells me where i'm at (using its own and your phone's GPS), what direction i'm facing, and i can use it to search things like "coffee shops near me". It connects to "keep notes" on my phone where i keep to-do lists and grocery lists. Lets me see the weather of course. Oh and the COOLEST feature that i didnt even know is "find my phone" ... so even if my phone is on silent. It'll ring when i select that and i could find it if it slipped down in the couch or is in another room. Thats so cool to me, no more "where did i leave my phone again?". It connects to wifi. I mean. It's awesome. I cant rave enough. I was so scared to spend over $100 on watch. But i honestly love wearing it and it brings me a bit of joy every time i look down. It looks nice and is very functional :)

I'll be honest... when I pulled this out of the box and felt how lightweight it was, it made me question my decision. I don't know why weight signifies quality in my mind, but I'm glad I put this on instead of returning it! I have owned several smart watches and am one of the rare users that actually uses almost every feature they come with. I could not be more pleased with this watch's performance! It is incredibly reliable, easy to navigate, and it plays well with other apps that you download. The water resistance was a selling feature for me personally and between the gym, pool, household chores, and showers, I can testify that everything is still working the same as day one. I am forced to charge this watch every night which is a HUGE frustration for someone who likes to camp/hike/etc and doesn't have access to power for a couple days at a time. I'm going to keep my eye on this company and if they make one with a longer battery life, I'll definitely give it a try!

Coming from a Garmin product that had 1 week battery life had me skeptical about taking the plunge into Wear 2.0 and a product with 1 day battery life. But I am glad I did. I do not have thick wrists so I was worried about it being bulky. This Smartwatch is not that bulky and is well packaged. A pleasant surprise. And for being so minimalist it is quite attractive. My wife gets compliments on her white model just as a watch. The Ticwatch is an amazing deal for the price. GPS run tracking, 1+ day battery life with always on display, Google Assistant, heart rate sensor, etc it's a great watch. If we turned off the always on display I would bet it could get 2 days out of the charge. I consistently put my watch on the charger at 10pm at night with 40% left. And it takes all notifications from my phone in vibrate mode all day long and a few voice commands from Google assistant with the display always on. Wear 2.0 has a black and white idle screen which helps save power, but I can always tell the time. A great perk of Google maps and Wear 2.0: directions on your wrist for a run or a bike ride. Phone can reside in the pocket. The only con I can come up with is that the screen brightness is static. This watch does not have a ambient light sensor to adjust the brightness of the screen on the fly. So when using a brightness that works in sunlight (I keep my watch at its mid brightness setting) it tends to be bright in the dark. Great hardware from Mobvoi at an incredible price. No need to wait for the Snapdragon 3100 to be refined. This watch does great. We have these paired with a Samsung S9 and S9+

I absolutely love this watch. I was worried about getting it seeing the reviews of the battery life being bad. I use my watch all the time for calls and notifications. I haven't used it for the fit apps though haven't worked it hard on the GPS stuff. So far my battery lasts 1 1/2 days. I only charge it when it is below 10% and I can basically charge it full on my drive into work. (30 ish min). I can turn off which apps send notifications for the watch itself but still get them on my phone. I don't need my personal email notifying me while at work on my watch, but will flag on my phone. Downloaded Facer for a face that I love. Only downfall I see is it takes a few seconds for the face to turn on. I actually (to save battery) set it that it only turns on when I hit the power button. Other than that it does exactly what i need it do. Phone is now on silence all the time.

8:18 0:00 This video is not intended for all audiences. What date were you born? JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031201920182017201620152014201320122011201020092008200720062005200420032002200120001999199819971996199519941993199219911990198919881987198619851984198319821981198019791978197719761975197419731972197119701969196819671966196519641963196219611960195919581957195619551954195319521951195019491948194719461945194419431942194119401939193819371936193519341933193219311930192919281927192619251924192319221921192019191918191719161915191419131912191119101909190819071906190519041903190219011900 Submit Adobe Flash Player is required to watch this video. Install Flash Player This is a fantastic watch. Really great speaker quality, very fast, very light, great operating system and app store. There are many positives to it. I can play my Spotify music directly on my watch without my phone with an app called wearify. Even if they just have wifi that's fine. Still works. So if you go to the gym without your phone it's fine as long as they have wifi. And call quality is great. Talk to text and Google assistant are probably the best parts of it. Texting is easy with Googles talk to text. It's so accurate and fast. And for example. I asked Google assistant what Chinese restaurants are near me. It came up with the whole list and allowed me to navigate to it directly on my watch. I have Google maps installed. I am thrilled with this watch. The one and only negative is the battery life. But it's fine. I unplug at about 6 and have to plug in about 7-8 at night. Sometimes a little sooner. I text and make calls from it though throughout the day. There are just so many positives though that that one thing is swept under the rug. It really is a great watch. Especially for the price.

I am a gadget nut and have been looking at smart watches as I already have a health monitor watch but wanted something more configurable. I did research for about a month and decided to get this one instead of a much more expensive one. Over the past week I have spent over 12 hours trying different watch faces and apps. Everything has worked perfect and the new OS has fixed all the problems that previous reviews have pointed out. This watch is integrated with my Google email, calendar and many other Google apps. it is very easy to charge and will go from nearly dead battery to 100% in less than an hour. Even with fiddling with watch finding new app, I get about 18 hours on a charge. Once I start just using normally I am sure I will get at least a full day of use without a charge. The charging cable works great and you just lay it near the watch and it moves over and connects itself. I do plan to get a different watch band since I have to take the watch off to charge every day. The band that comes with it is fine but I would like sometime that you can remove instantly. I am amazed at the display. I have poor vision and even with the font set at minimum I can read everything including emails. Audio- I was surprise the audio is as a good as it is for such a small item. Granted I would not use it to play music. My daughter has had her's for almost a year with no problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WiFi Extender Booster 300Mbps Aigital Wireless Repeater 2.4GHz Internet Signal Booster Easy Setup Supports Repeater/Access Point Mode, Network Extender with WPS and Ethernet Port(Built-in Antenna)